Image Map

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love...

I LOVE checking our mail, obsesed with it actually! If the mail comes later in the day I will check it every 30 minutes or so! Why? Because I LOVE getting mail from Samantha! We write each other at least once a month, it used to be once a week, but I've been slacking (okay, just really busy with our new business!). Today when I check the mail, there was an envelope. Before now all packages have been from my parents, but when I saw this one I just know it was from Sam. I look at the return address.... Samantha! I ripped it open and found a letter, a card to Emma and this....

My husband and I were freaken out the first 30 minutes it was in our house, "Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!" Hubby, "I have to take a picture and send it to my mom and show her what Sam made for Emma!" Then he told Emma, "You birth mom loves you SO much!". Emma loves it too! She usually keeps hats on for about 30 seconds. Not this one, she loved having it on. She would take it off and come up to us, "Mommy's hat!" and try to put it on me. She would just walk around the house with it on! Too cute!!!

It's weird to explain why we are so excited and so thrilled about a HAT. We feel so blessed that Emma has letters and such from Sam. They have their matching blankets and a few gifts Sam has given her. But this, this is something that Samantha made just for her, plus it's freaken cute! I told hubby, the second she out grows that it's going in her life box!

No comments: