Image Map

Monday, January 10, 2011

Two Moms

When Samantha was over to watch Emma she and I were sitting on the couch with Emma between us. Emma would lean over and give me a kiss then lean over and give Samantha a kiss. I remarked, "Oh, do you love you mommies? Okay, that's kinda weird to say." Sam said, Yeah it is, but cool at the same time. We talked about how cool it was for Emma and baby to get 2 moms that both love them so much!

After I got home Sam told me her feels about placing baby for adoption. She told me that she feels that it is going to be easier then Emma. She used Emma to replace her other 2 kids and she also raised her for 4 1/2 months and was not planning on placing her adoption. She had thought about it during her pregnancy, but her family convinced her not it. She told me that it's easier knowing from the beginning that he is going to us. I also think she is trying to disconnect herself from him, not get attached because he isn't staying with her. She is always telling me how much she loves Emma, but has never expressed any feelings about baby.

No comments: