Image Map

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do you ever feel like she will ever want the kids back?

A new follower asked me this. Do I ever think that Samantha will want her kids back? Not that it would matter, if she did want them back she voluntarily relinquished and she can not get them back. But, No I do not think she will ever want them back.

She was visiting today and we love spending time together and she loves getting to come over and play with Emma, she even volunteered to change a poppy diapers (although my husband did it). I guess it's one of those things that you would need to know and have heard what I have. She Loves her kids, but she has told me she is just not ready to be a mom. She will be just barely 22 when her 4th baby is born. Today she told me that she kind of wants to get married and might want more kids in 10 years, but she isn't even 100% sure. If anything, I think she might be re-thinking her decision to get her tubes tied, but I don't think she will even change her mind about placing Payson. Today she saw his room, all set up except the crib. She asked me if she should feel bad because she hasn't bought anything for him because she doesn't need to. Nope, not at all.

Today my friend was over picking up her little boy that I baby-sit and she mentioned something about having a hard time with him lately. Sam commented, "That's why I don't have kids!!!"

And to another question, no, neither of my children (1 actually here and 1 due in April) are related to me in any way.

Another side note of today (Monday). Samantha and I were supposed to go to her doctor, but unfortunately Sam had a funeral of a good friend of her's today. So the appointment is re-scheduled for Wednesday. Can't wait to see my boy! Sam let me feel her belly today, although Payson didn't move or kick for me! I thought I felt a slight movement, but I don't think it was him.

No comments: