Image Map

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A First

It sucks that I still can not post pictures of Emma. But I got a first today. Something I've wanted and waited for, for a long time. I don't know about others, but I have dreamed about the day I can have a child included in a family picture.

My blood siblings only include my one older sister. We don't always get along, but this weekend has been pretty good. This is the first time she has met my daughter. My sister's kids were so sweet with Emma, I loved it. Even though my mom has passed away and my dad is out of the picture, I've wanted my child to be in a "grand kids" picture. I got one of my sisters kids and my foster son Landon when we had him and I love being included, but it wasn't for reals.

Tonight I got it... My sisters kids and my daughter all sitting on the couch together. A picture of all my (biological) parents grand kids and I have a kid included! :) I will add it when I can post pics of Emma!

No comments: