Image Map

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Visit and a Present

Last Thursday (the 19th) we had a visit with Emma's birth mom! This was our first visit without DCFS. I'll blog more about the visit later, but I will say that it was wonderful! It was so nice to sit and chat with S, no caseworker, no time frame, just me, Emma and S. I forgot to take a picture of her present, but it included:


  • A DVD of pictures of Emma, her birth mom and I to the song, From God's Arms to My Arms To Yours. I had the link up and then realized I still can't post pictures of Emma, so I had to take it down. Sorry. soon enough, right!
  • A CD of new pictures and
  • her copy of Emma's Adoption Story


And yes I have NO problem if anyone wants to "steal" my idea, steal away. I know how hard it can be to come up with these things! :)  Also, Emma LOVE this, she is constantly looking at it and playing with it, I didn't think she would be interested at 9-months-old.

No comments: