Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sometimes things don't happen...

Little know secret.... I pre-date and post-date my posts a LOT. I do this so that people don't know the exact dates that placements comes into our home. I know, I'm weird like that! So.... We were supposed to get Dora on, let's say the 1st. One the 1st we found out it was actually going to be the 2nd. Our RFC said, there is a 99% chance it will happen. After I hung up, I told my husband that and joked, why do I feel like it's more like 50/50!? One the 2nd we were then told it was moved to the 7th...

The 7th finally came, I was actually anxious for Dora to arrive! Well, the court decided to NOT remove her. I understand where they are coming from. It is best to leave children with their biological parents so if they can try to get the parents to figure things out without removing the kids that is best for her!

I'd say I'm anxious for another placement, but I'm so busy I am actually on the fence if I do or don't want another little one right now.

No comments: