Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Letter to Sam

This is just a part of my recent letter to Samantha:

"You say you're not important to your kids, I can't speak for Ethan and Avery's parents, but that will
never be true for Emma. I want her to know how important you are in her life. You created her, you grew her inside you and loved her. You decided you wanted what was best for her. I could be a perfect mom to her, but nothing can change the fact that you made her, you gave birth to her and that makes you very important!

I don't know what will happen in the future, but I think to you should write letters (but not send them) to each of to our kids. Maybe even make a journal or notebook for each kid. Tell them how you feel, how you love them, miss them and want what is best for them. Then, someday if they come to you, you can show them the letters and how much you thought about them over the years."

It's weird how much I miss seeing her and taking to her.

No comments: