Image Map

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's new with you?

Month #2 on Pegesterone- Still not loving it… My cycle (and cramps) have been better than last month. We’ll see how it goes. I’m still 99% sure I’m going to switch to Provera though. I have discovered that I can take 3 ½ pills of glucophage no problem. 1 whole pill= nausea (bad)! My in-laws were over and I had to turn off my Scentsy because the smell (which was awesome) made me wanna puke! I don’t know if 3 ½ pills a day will do much, but that is all my body can take. Yesterday I asked Brad, “Has there ever been a time in the past 2 to 3 years that I have not wanted a hysterectomy? Because I still do!”

In case anyone was wondering, because of my medications and my “regular” cycle and my predicted ovulation date… Nope, I am NOT pregnant. Dang, I was just a little hopeful about it. But I did not expect it to happen at all. I’m not sad about it or anything, I just want another kid and I don’t care if it’s biological or foster or adopted, I want just want another one…

Haven’t heard from Sam in a week. She was supposed to go to prison so I was waiting to write her back. Maybe I’ll call the jail tomorrow and see what’s going on, where she is at and all.

Oh, how could I forget!... Yesterday we were at the store and my phone rang. 98% of the time it is a sale's men or some junk call I never answer. I looked at my phone "caseworker"! What!?! (an excited, yay we get to talk, what) She called to see how things were going and if we had Sam's new baby. I gave her the short version, then we talked about Emma. We ended up going to her office to visit her right after that. It has been since right after we finalized since we have seen her! I really do miss seeing and talking to her all the time! Emma, who has never once wanted caseworker to hold her, of course wanted her as we were leaving! Em's funny like that!

I can not wait to get another placement. I don't even care if it doesn't go to adoption. In fact, Brad would be thrilled if it didn't! I joked with him the other day saying how crazy it would be if I got pregnant. He said, "Oh great! Here we go again!" I asked, "What do you mean? I've never been actually pregnant!" He meant having another baby! Emma loves playing with other kids and I love doing foster care, it's a win win! I've been "waiting" for over a month now! Considering we were waiting for 7 months for Emma I'm not expecting anything anytime soon!

No comments: