Image Map

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Do you have kids?

Some of you still cringe when being asked, do you have kids? Others remember the days.

Today we got the internet back at our house! So excited about that. It turns out that we had the same guy that installed our internet the first time. Not just that, he knews my husband from when they both worked in construction. So between the first time and this time his guy has spent between 2 and 3 hours in my home working on our crappy computer.

As we were in my bedroom trying to get it set up I watched as he watched Emma run around and play. He had that look in his eye, the 'Oh, I want that, but can't' look. So I asked him if he had kids, "No, we've been trying but have been unsuccessful!" So I told him how we adopted Emma because we never could achieve pregnancy either.

Infertility is everywhere!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That was a very diplomatic answer that he gave. I like it. I might use it.