Image Map

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If you don't have sometime nice to say then don't say it...

I got home from the most beautiful evening with my husband and my daughter to 4 negative comments on this blog! Uhhh, thanks for spoiling my great court day! Sorry if my feelings offending people and some people don't agree with my views. So now I have comment moderation on, so if you're comment gets denied then maybe you should read a different blog! Moving on...

Court went great! It was wonderful! It doesn't feel like much has changed other then she's officially ours! As much as I have loved our foster care experiences I'm so glad we're now officially Emma's parents. No longer need permission to go out of state, I can pierce her ears and post her pictures online! Yay! Next step is our Temple sealing! :) 10 days until that!

And in regarded to some negative comments- I have a LOT of love and respect to Emma's birth family! I love our open adoption. It's literally hard for me right now that her birth mom is in jail and I can't talk to her all the time and share everything with her. I've gone to see her twice now and our 30 minute visits are too short. I'm FB friends with both Emma's birth mom and her birth grandma, even though her grandma is kinda of pushing it. When you e-mail me lies just to cause problems you're a little to un-healthy for me... And I'm attempting some contact with her birth father's family, mainly his brother. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dont listen to the anti-adoption crazies. They literally go out and look for people in their spare time to harass and insult. (I'm included on that list.) Don't take anything they say to heart. And don't let it spoil your day! You deserve your happiness untainted by hateful people.