Image Map

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love Her

I try not to be a overbearing control freak, but sometimes I am. I've had to loosen up and not get so worried when birth mom and I go a few days without talking. On Tuesday as we sat in our caseworkers office I kept thinking, it's been a few days since I've talked to birth mom. I wanted to message her, but resisted the urge and figured she would contact me when she wanted to. I realize that I can't force myself to be so involved in her life so I have to sit back and wait for her to contact me sometimes.

So after feeling that way it was a relief to wake up this morning to find this on my Facebook wall, "Where are you? I feel like its been forever since we talked. Is everything okay? Is Emma doing good?"- Birth mom. Can I just say that I love her! Wow, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way!

She also texted me today. I'm worried about the baby because she told me that she has a bladder infection that has spread to her kidneys! That does not sound good. She also asked for a picture of Emma. I think it's sweet that she asks to see what Em is doing. At the time she was sleeping so I snuck a picture of her sleeping and then got a better one of her awake.

No comments: