Image Map

Monday, March 8, 2010

Book Review


A little while ago I got an e-mail asking if I was interested in reading a book on fertility and putting up a review on my blog. I love reading, plus a free book about fertility... of course I said yes! I just got it today. I'm excited to read it now!


I'm already on page 7, I'm currently baby-sitting so I can't really get into yet. So far I really enjoy it. I'm already planning on highly recommending it to my sister-in-law. She is new to the infertility stuff. Even though it took them a year, she was only on Glucophase and Provera (or Prometrium) for 1 month. She has PCOS and I don't think she knows much about it or infertility treatments. Even though I feel I'm educated on fertility treatments I know there is more out there for me to learn and I'm very excited to read this book!

To be honest, not to offend anyone. But I think far too many people are un-educated about infertility and different avenues they can try to conceive!

(Get it at Amazon.com!)

No comments: