Image Map

Thursday, May 5, 2011

ABC's of Infertility

(Love this idea!)

A) Age when you started TTC: Me 19 1/2, Brad 23

B) Baby Dancing or Sex: "it" or sex

C) Children wanted: I wanted 7 (yep, 7) when we first started TTC, Brad wanted 3-sh. Then we would be happy with 1, but now that we have Em I want at least 3. We'll see how it goes.

D) Dog/Cat/Fill in Children: We have our dog Maggie who we call our "First baby".

E) Essential oils/ Vitamins/ Snail Oils: Dr. Midwife gives me a hard time for not taking a prenatal, but I suck at remembering to take pills.

F) Fertility meds I've taken: Clomid, Glucophage, Provera, Prometrium, Progesterone.

G) Gain: It has fluctuated between 15 pounds since I got married. Dr. Midwife wants me to loss 15 to 20.

H) HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Never been done. Dr. "not-diagnosed PCOS" talked about doing one, but never did.

I) Infertile Pet Peeves: Too many, mainlu people complaining about their pregnancy or complaining that they had to try forever and how hard it was and it was like 2 months!

J) Job title: Emma's stay-at-home mom. I used to baby-sit and have worked other random jobs for the past 8 years!

K) Kids name you're afraid will be taken by the time you have kids: Payson, our favorite boy name, note that's what we were naming our fake baby (and my cousin named her son Mason, oh well). My mom's name has already been stolen... I'm the third generation of Don/Dawn and we wanted to name a daughter Hannah Donlyn (my mom's name) after I told my sis, she decided to name her daughter's middle name Donlyn! Didn't help she gave birth the day I started fertility drugs for the first time, I can't bring myself to use the name anymore. Still on a quest for a Don/Dawn name.

L) Length of time TTC: 7 years next month

M) Miscarriages: none-ish... LOL. Okay I claim none, but if people be-little the fact that I did have a positive pregnancy test twice and we did fertilize an egg that didn't stick, I claim I did have one!

N) Number of times you've switched OB/GYN's, RE's: 4- Dr. Midwife, Dr. "didn't diagnose PCOS" Dr. "who did diagnose PCOS", and back to Dr. Midwife

O) Ovarian quality: PCOS

P) POAS or wait for AF: Ug, I have POAS more times then I can count, I'm not good at waiting. Although last month I did wait for AF!

Q) Quote from an obnoxious fertile: Too many... I think the one that stings the most, "You don't deserve to have anything because you don't have kids!"

S) Sperm: He is all average to above average!

T) Time tried naturally: From the time we started until I went on fertility was 15 months, but I started meds to regulate my cycles after 9 months.

U) Uterus: No idea! As far as I know, it's fine

V) Vagina: ?, problems, no. Would love it if it didn't get probed so much!

W) What baby stuff do you have already: When doing foster care you need the basics so before we ever had a baby in the house: crib and bedding set, car seat, swing, pack n' play, high chair and lots of clothes.

X) X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey?: All our family and friends, who ever reads my blog!

Y) Yearly Exam. Do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?: Because I'm not really doing any fertility treatments, kind of. It's a complicated weird story, I'll leave it at that.

Z) Zits: Thanks to PCOS, horribly so! My husband gives me a hard time because they are not exclusive to my face!


No comments: