Image Map

Monday, November 29, 2010

Birth Parent Gift: Christmas Ornaments

Christmas is my favorite holiday to make crafts! Seriously, I have more handmade Christmas items then I have room for. I love painting signs, things for my Christmas village and ornaments. I always knew that I would make a personalized ornament for each of my children, so when I pulled out Emma's it was only fitting that I also make one for S too.

Here are their "matching" Christmas ornaments...


I love them. My husband complains that they are yellow and that's not a Christmas color! I'm also thinking about making actual matching ones, one for us and one for Sam, each year, but we'll see how that goes! And of course Sam and baby will also have ones! Also, even though Emma was born in 2009, she became a part of our family in 2010 so that's the year I went with.

I have one more craft that I'm making and hopefully I will get done before Christmas!

No comments: