Image Map

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Better late then never...

I never got around to posting pics of Samantha's birthday present, which she will be getting Thursday.




As I have mentioned there is:
Her Brag Book, photo album with 4x6 scrapbook pages all of Emma
A picture of her and Emma (yep, still needs a frame)
And... I am putting together a bunch of things for when baby's born. I got some ideas at Birth Mother Baskets and when I found this bath set for 75% off I couldn't resist. Then I decided to give it to her for her birthday instead so she can use it before the baby comes.

I am starting to put together a bag of things for baby's arrival. I'm so excited and I can't believe it's now less then a month away! Now I've never given birth so I don't really know what you might want or need post delivery, so if anyone has any ideas let me know. I knew she has little support and no family around, plus she will be having a C-Section so she'll be in the hospital for 4 days. 1 of the 2 matching blankets is done and to be honest, I like it more then Emma's!

No comments: