Image Map

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pass Along Cards

I was thinking about offering my services to make pass along cards. Then Kathy offered her services, her designs are way cuter then I would of ever come up with! To see Kathy's design to go her blog- http://http://www.themodernpolkadot.blogspot.com//, or e-mail her at modernpolkadot@hotmail.com.

I've gotten a few question I thought I would answer- Yes we are TTC, doing foster care and trying to adopt! Crazy I know! I figured, we been trying for 5 years, did foster for 1 year already, why not try all 3 and triple our chances?

What mg am I starting out on? My new doctor is starting Clomid at 100mg. My old doctor said you HAD to start at 50mg, even if you miss a month and you were at 150? Anyone know anything about this? I'm not fertility expert, I just do my doctor suggests. I asked new doctor and how many time you can do Clomid he said that it's okay as long as you don't do more then 4 months back to back. Then you take a few months off and try for another 4 months. Hum, we'll see how it goes. 50mg and 100mg did nothing for me, but 150 always worked. Is it weird that I'm excited to see my egg as it grows?

1 comment:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Pass along cards are SO important! That is how our birth mother found us!